We are very happy to announce the first issue of Four Way Review. It’s our electronic literary journal that publishes poetry and fiction through open submission.
“The mission of this journal is to introduce the idea that writers are not simply inscribers of words on the page, but artists whose ideas connect to the ideas of others and to all aspects of the human experience. We like to feature work that pairs text with visual art, sound clips, original music, video content, or other media, though we also publish stand-alone pieces.” To read more about the journal, click here.
We hope you’re as happy as we are that we now have another way to support great writers!
- callahaan likes this
- unchartedlust likes this
- delawareareyou reblogged this from penamerican
- bookray reblogged this from penamerican
- bookray likes this
- ian-morrisonline likes this
- penamerican reblogged this from fourwaybooks
- penamerican likes this
- romilatravelstheworld likes this
- ericboydblog likes this
- daydreamsonlooseleafpaper likes this
- poems-of-the-night-and-the-day likes this
- thoughtsareking likes this
- nerdsandnicotine likes this
- puzzlingcreativity likes this
- scottiehughes likes this
- these-summer-nights-in-december likes this
- This was featured in #Prose
- This was featured in #Poetry
- ecantwell likes this
- fourwaybooks posted this